Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Saved Tabs/Bookmarks

Started by NotTheAi [3535497] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
NotTheAi [3535497]

So I’m not sure as to specifically what was done, but I cannot get my saved tabs for the bottom of my screen to reappear. Playing on IOS 

tumek [2405546]

If using TornPDA you can swipe up or down in the top bar, near the refresh icon, and it will toggle the bottom bar. I'm not sure if swiping is the correct action, but seems to work for me.