Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit points bug

Started by BigBomb [3532602] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

BigBomb [3532602]

Device: motorola moto g 5G - 2024 Android: 14 App version: 2.2.27

 

Last night I added another point to employee effectiveness to make it +5 employee effectivenes, but when I looked on the job I'm in, it was not increased to +5 instead it stayed at +4. I took screenshots and went to bed. This morning I looked again and it's still not in effect. The images at 7 are from this morning. While the ones from 8 are from last night.[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io] [image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The company effectiveness is not a live stat and updates only once per day when the company report is generated, around 18 - 18:30 TCT. Your merit change will be visible in today's report.

Thanks!