Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GIVEAWAY

Started by TheSpiffiest [3534833] on in Fun & Games.

5 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheSpiffiest [3534833]

Dear Generous and Kindhearted Torn Citizen,

Today, I come to you with a plea straight from the depths of despair. There is a desperate soul out there, struggling, starving, barely scraping by with just a few million to their name… That soul is me.

Every day, I wake up in my small, cold mansion, forced to eat last week’s caviar because my private chef had the audacity to take a day off. My pet tiger looks at me with disappointment because I can’t afford the premium-grade steak he deserves. My Bugatti? Out of fuel. My yachts? Docked due to financial hardship. My bank account? A sad, lonely number that can barely fund my unnecessary spending habits.

… Okay, so by now, you’ve probably noticed I’m not actually homeless. This sentence is hidden in the message for the giveaway, to enter simply be one of the first five people to send anything at all (please not millions think like a dollar or 2 or even just a random piece of trash with the message "giveaway" to win 5 free xan) But listen—Jeff Bezos didn’t get rich by spending his own money, right? So think of this less as a donation and more as an investment in my ability to continue living in the luxury I feel entitled to and help you do the same. 

In return for your generosity, you will receive:

✔️ The reward listed in the post
✔️ A sense of moral superiority over your wealthier friends.

✔️ The warm, fuzzy feeling of knowing you enabled my irresponsibility.
✔️ A 100% guarantee that I will spend your money on things that make absolutely no sense.

So, whaddya say? Spare a few mil to keep my "struggle" alive while you thrive? Any amount will do. (But let’s be honest, the more the merrier lol.)

Sincerely,
A totally destitute Torn citizen in need of your urgent financial support.

P.S. If you donate, I promise not to tell anyone how much richer you still are than me.

Kaelisc [3608783]

Bro isn’t this the same post that got into the graveyard last week?

 

Edit: yes it is, seems like a—

 

Edit 2: I was wrong, didn’t read, it is legit indeed. Will donate 1 Xanny once I land on torn to make up for my mistake 😅

TheSpiffiest [3534833]

it has been modified into a way that clearly states it is not begging or actually asking for anything, if you would like to enter the giveaway i encourage you to read the post in its entirety as 2 of the 5 winners have already been claimed