Sup all I'm new and just wondering what is the point of praying at church ?
Church
Started by Gingernugz117 [3664216] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Gingernugz117 [3664216]
· 1 likes ·
Okay cool looks like I'm becoming a man of the cloth for a merit 😄
If you pray every day -- I think it's something close to two weeks in a row -- you get the "Forgiven" honor bar and a merit.
I am superstitious, I pray to avoid overdosing.
Okay cool looks like I'm becoming a man of the cloth for a merit 😄
The things we do for merits! :D
Other than the merit, it is unknown if praying has any effect on any aspect of the game.
Some people beleive there is a hidden luck factor that can be increased by praying, however no proof of this exists as of yet.
If you donate $100k to the church, you'll get the Pious honor bar and a merit point as well.
There is also a merit for donating 1m and 1b :)
<--- I display the 1b donation to church honor bar, because not many people are insane enough to fund the church...
Someone recently made a comic strip that perfectly summed up the Church in Torn. Page 3, I believe.
Took me 15 days for forgiven merit
Just an option to waste your E & with donating-- you get merits ( not worth it unless you have too high networth)
The father never preaches.