Any mgs fans out there?
Started by EL_Foxhound [3584317] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I dont play mgs but uhh
standing here I realize you were just like me trying tk make history whos to judge the right or wrong when our guard is down Inthink we’ll both agree that violence breeds violence but in the end it has to be this way
that and the guy with the red katana thats all I know
Me Me me me me me I like metal gear solid
I wanted to like MGS5 much, but sadly it's so painfully unfinished