I think drugs are good, not bad, like mr. Mackey says they are.
Drugs
Started by pEpE_of_chaos [3136303] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Penicillin [1517799] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Vic Mackey? [image: upload.wikimedia.org]
Yea man, I injest atleast 3 drugs a day and hardly ever overdose it couldn't be safer
Is this where we get free xanax now? please send 35 my way. or a free private island k thx bye
I'll send you something else
Feet pics?
Yes and i even included different angles you know for girth
I need my time (and probably my mental health for today) back
Well go get it? Is it running away from you
Only bad thing about drugs is that you need to buy them.
Depends what drugs and how you use them. Some can be an are both good and bad
No south park lol
Thanks for letting us know.