Second day done a few crimes on here but is it possible to play the game straight laced and law abiding?
Crimes
Started by EdwardKent [3665047] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Hello kitty island may be more up your alley if you are looking for straight laced and law abiding.n
Torn is a crime game, do crimes, do drugs and stab people
While you could possibly play some parts of the game without doing crimes (e.g. trading), as said above this is a crime RPG and therefore not much point to do so I am afraid.
I should probably have read more about it just wondered if was something anyone thought worth trying
I mean ya you can get to level 15 to fly and then become a trader. However in order to do that fast you need to attack people and leave them in the streets. Working out in the gym will give some exp but it will take you forever to get to level 15 that way.
Everything gives some amount of experience though so it's not impossible but you honestly aren't going to enjoy the game unless you play it as a crime game.
Ahh cool fair enough thank you ☺️
You can play it any way you want.
Can be in for the long haul I guess just the getting stats up faster for strength, defence, speed and dexterity considering can be 1000,000,000 or more in each
its a game thats been running two decades, there's people in the quadrillions of stats.
and then there’s duke, which if I’m not mistaken, has the health pool of the HMS Bismarck on steroids
Duke used to be able to be solo'd by a couple players.
I'm pretty sure they buffed NPC health to mitigate this, but I can't remember exactly. Don't pay much attention to NPC attacks.
Don't think it's possible now, the amount of time it takes to get their health down VS 5 minute health regeneration, it would just stall out completely but I could be mistaken.
Hi , i have great playstyle to you. Serach the Beach by Metal Detector looks legit for me. Then spend everything on donate church. when it comes to energy don't even think about the gym ! spend all energy by Praying
Search the beach is a crime :/
Might as well search the dump and sell findings to fund the church.