Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need some stock help

Started by Ronit_K [3549029] on in Stock Market.

1 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Ronit_K [3549029]

So I have been playing torn for a few months and noticed that having certain stocks help you build money fast, i.e point stock and drug stock. I was wondering if there was a way to actually understand the market and if I should focus on only getting one than the other or should I get them both at the same time?