Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions 2.0

Started by HT-Steviant [2159241] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
HT-Steviant [2159241]

I know, I know, this is a radical idea...

 

But 6 years and 7 months ago when I joined Torn I noticed that after unlocking Duke missions there were 6 locked quest givers at the top of the missions page.

 

6 years later, they're still locked!

 

Why not add a few more and call it "Missions 2.0". Maybe a backstreet doctor that wants you to hospitalise people to drum up business. A mayor that wants muggings on the rise so he can be tough on crime and get re-elected. A "good Samaritan" that wants people left on the street they can help. Maybe make Bogie one, so he can have you target forum trolls and minor rule breakers. 

 

I don't really care how you do it, or who they are - those 6 locked quest givers just need to do something please.

 

Cheers :)