Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hammer time! Help with Duke's Mission!

Started by hurricanemal [3638693] on in Missions.

3 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
hurricanemal [3638693]

Hello! Currently trying you complete Hammer Time, but I get demolished by AnimalXXY every single time >:(

 

Any advice? Tips?

 

Been using vicodin and my one flash grenade to no avail. I don’t have the funds for melatonin, I’m very new!

Bealeb [3238530]

Train your stats up some more and try again after you get a bit stronger. 

 

BSP is showing them at 239 stats and you at 252 stats.