So I just spun the Wheel of Mediocrity for the first time, and naturally landed on Choke Out.
The moment the wheel stopped, my browser crashed and my Bluetooth even disconnected.
Was that intended?
Fukin Leslie!
Started by Knweb [3656887] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So I just spun the Wheel of Mediocrity for the first time, and naturally landed on Choke Out.
The moment the wheel stopped, my browser crashed and my Bluetooth even disconnected.
Was that intended?
Fukin Leslie!
👍
I bet you liked it
I think Leslie felt it wasn't enough choking you to satisfy your masochist desires
100% working as intended.
I bet he finished
Sounds like you got it easy, my computer never recovered 😔
The first time Leslie choked me out, I shit my pants at the exact same time.
And that’s why Leslie likes you, handsome Brian would never do such a thing for Leslie.
Dude's complete computing system went PEACE OUT!