Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sold

Started by Shakor [2416134] on in Company Discussion.

0 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Shakor [2416134]

Hey folks, want to sell my book, no preferences what company it is. Only interested in payment in return. Please contact me with any offers. I can start reading anytime, but want to start before 10th April. 

 

I have 10 EE, I use Xan but rehab twice a week (wed/sat mostly)

 

  • Manual labor 69,405
  • Intelligence 99,954
  • Endurance 175,480
  • Total 344,839