Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Better? Quick Slots Animation

Started by TulaZa [3549588] on in Tools & Userscripts.

6 replies · 533 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
TulaZa [3549588]

Do you love Silmaril's Script https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16353969&b=0&a=0 but want it to work on the first spin (1) and not have it sometimes still do an animation (2)? Well, I have a solution for you! 

 

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/531035-torn-quick-slots-animation

 

(1) This isn't shaming anyone else's work, I've been using Silmaril's script for months and it's great. I just got frustrated by the gaps and figured I could fix them. 

(2) I haven't totally figured out what's wrong with Silmaril's script, because the animation is going but it's stuck. And it only happens on some devices for me. But regardless, this approach doesn't have that problem in my testing across multiple devices. 

Mentions: [Script] Fast Slots

TulaZa [3549588]

As a note, this depends upon the fact that Torn is using an old version of jQuery. If they upgrade at some point, I will have to make changes but the same general approach should work on newer jQuery versions. 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

If this info helps diagnose the problem I can get it to forever spin if I load the page with cash on hand then put my money in the vault and click to spin. I don't use Silmaril's spin script. Think this version of forever spin is related to the vault cache bug (money on hand not updating for live page).