Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ford Bronco

Started by Boneless [3582765] on in Motoring.

2 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Boneless [3582765]

I want a 2025, been hearing rumours of a hybrid coming for their 2025. That is something that might interest me. Would love to hear from someone that has a Bronco, maybe from previous years (not the original ones, because those are majestic). 

Trezzzz [3447999]

I have a 2022, and it is my favorite vehicle so far. I am mainly a truck guy, but only miss having the bed occasionally. I have been amazed by how flexible it is when crossing odd ditches etc.

 

My last vehicle was a Tacoma, and i loved that truck, but for someone 6' the bronco is way more comfortable on long trips.

 

There are a lot of things I could say about it, but the primary point is that I have zero regrets. 

 

Have you looked at the Bronco6G site? Lots of good info and reviews there.

 

ShiftyVR [2730001]

I work at ford and im not a huge fan of the broncos. Constant body issues. I’ve seen a decent amount of them get engines replaced. Soft tops always have problems.