Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Status

Started by Kraelith [3540764] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Kraelith [3540764]

If I already have a donator status active and I want to buy the subscription. Will I get the subscriber status after my donator status ends or will I get it instantly?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

The subscription just adds days in front of your donator days. So if you had 30 days and got a year subscription, the 365 days subscription would activate but show that you have 395 days when you hover over the icon. If you cancel the subscription renewal, once your subscription ends, normal donator days would activate.