Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn PDA

Started by Fonci [2396695] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Fonci [2396695]

Hello! 

 

I am wondering if there is anything in the settings of Torn PDA app to stop my phone from crashing when I want to open mini profiles? 

When I hold the name to show mini profile on browser it works fine, but in PDA my screen goes black and I need to unlock the phone to access the mini profile. 

 

Not really a game changer but a pain in the ass for sure. 

 

Thanks in advance for any info!