Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Web dev and WP hosting

Started by Oplenny [3444137] on in Technology.

3 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Oplenny [3444137]

I self host and have a home lab. I’m a noob and no expert but learning each day. Yes, I use ChatGPT and Copilot. I’m not ashamed. If there are tools that help people figure out how to put things together, then why not? 

anyway, I self host Wordpress and have done it for over 6 months. If anyone is interested in having a super inexpensive hosting, let me know. Saves a ton of money rather than spending it on go daddy

n0tr00t [3832999]

Post it as a service with a landing page. How are you providing administration to users? Cpanel? 
leave more information or a URL if your looking for customers in there field 

Balphagore [3719508]

Don't forget backups and reliable internet connection. You can get away with non-critical or real-time solutions but if it ends up being a big online store or streamer's blog site, be ready to maintain the uptime SLA.