Need a graphic designer for a lingerine company, I'll pay 1.5 million and 10 morphine
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
You probably shouldn't run a company if you can only spare that much for gfx
I see you have a new startup, I'll help you out. I won't charge you Just focus on investing that money back into your business.
Came to offer my help but frosty beat me to it! Enjoy and good luck with the new start up x