Hi!
I'm pretty new to working for a company and since I started my efficiency has dropped. I know that to stop it from going down more by not getting addicted to drugs but how do I get it to go back up.
any help will be appreciated. thank you
Started by HellsGirl299 [3595478] on in Company Discussion.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi!
I'm pretty new to working for a company and since I started my efficiency has dropped. I know that to stop it from going down more by not getting addicted to drugs but how do I get it to go back up.
any help will be appreciated. thank you
Rehab. If you click on your total efficiency number it should show you your total. It goes down when your addiction rises, reduce negative with rehab. Or it will go down with days inactive, reduced back to 0 negative once active again
Your director can find someone for the manager role what will boost your effect with + management x amount of effect. Combined with merits, settled in and drug addiction. You can have a decent effect even with lower working stats! The rest is getting better when your stats are increasing with trains or time.
.
Adding on to Mitsui's response.
The fastest way is for you to invest in merits in your EE.
Settled in bonus is passive so you can't control that.
its okay to get addicted if you rehab regularly,,,
reach level 15 asap so you can travel the swiss to rehab and running plushies or flowers for extra money
employee efficiency is your director job to figure out, because depend on what your position in that company to your jobstats.
all you need to do are stay active and rehab frequently (depend on your director's of how much addiction are allowed)
and as mentioned above, invest merit to EE also help to increase your effectiveness.