I will be straight forward im looking for a Sugar Daddy to spoil me I can do rps either sfw or nsfw for you
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Womp womp
Question is...what are you biologically?
the real questions
Wow that's....crazy. Level 1? Nah, besides I'm married already
im up
Lets do it
Haha is it this easy to get a sugar daddy??
Outstanding.
That's weird bro.
Whats RPS?
Role play sex?
This thread has been moved to Graveyard