Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Eating chips!!!

Started by Piggie2010 [3192017] on in Food & Cooking.

7 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Piggie2010 [3192017]

When yall eat chips do you

 

a) put your left hand in the bag to get the chip

b) put your right hand in the bag to get the chip

c) put both hand in

d) i dont eat chip

 

im b btw :))))

KalS0 [3661529]

Left hand. A. I am left-handed. Ditto to above. I use my right to turn on the TV with the remote. Ambidextrous when need be. I even eat candy with my left hand.

ShadowKard [3690952]

A, but just because that's just the side that I put my chips on when I have them. Also to let me keep scrolling and browsing whatever while I munch.

JustaChillguy70 [3505391]

I’m B, but when I eat tortilla chips I have a lime in my left hand and smear a little lime on the chip. It’s my one contribution to Tex-Mex cuisine.