Im sure I do not need any introductions.
This will likely be my last RW, so thank you all for the fun and giggles.
Got anything you want off your chest, now is the time before it is to late.
And to everyone els, keep it up being real and friendly.
Started by D3vl [710249] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Im sure I do not need any introductions.
This will likely be my last RW, so thank you all for the fun and giggles.
Got anything you want off your chest, now is the time before it is to late.
And to everyone els, keep it up being real and friendly.
See you tomorrow
Can i has you stuff? A wee bit works too
Dude has as many "last" RWs as I have regular RWs
Monthly d3vl quit post? I'm here for it
Too bad this is just an April fools. Send me your stuff so I know it’s real
You're not going to do a "last of" post for everything in Torn are you? The forum's already clogged up enough today with angry/confused April Fools posts
In a game with fewer and fewer “characters” as time goes on, sucks to see one leave but enjoy whatever else you spend your time on.
edit: also, it’s March 32nd so this thread HAS to be real.
Posting in soon to be legendary thread, can't wait for the 2026 edition.
Who are you?
where dividends sire
Didnt this thread get made last year too?
Welcome to the admin team D3vl, it is truly admirable you give up risking any bias actions by departing your leadership positions in order to take on your new community management role.
I'll take your stuff mate. Already have your keepsake xD
Can i have some stuff pretty please?
P.s good luck on RL.
Do it.
Betting 1 space station he will not quit. Quote to book.
Who are you??
Enjoy your free time. I hope whatever you give that time to brings you joy.