Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral issue

Started by DeltaGold [3567223] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
DeltaGold [3567223]

my friend 

real95goat

 

 

entered a ticket a few days ago trying to make sure I get credit toward their referral. He received a notification that it was fixed after we both responded on a forum post in Bugs and Issues and I see he is still not on my list of recruited citizens.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If you read my response in the previous bug report, you will notice that I have mentioned that your referral decided to rescind the request. I asked them to provide a proof that the referral was legitimate, they mentioned that they have a message from you giving them a link to Torn, but they do not want to share the screenshot. I do not have enough evidence to confirm that this is a legitimate referral. I won't be adding this.