Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refresh Issue on Android App

Started by Tornvirgin_ [3637859] on in Questions & Answers.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Tornvirgin_ [3637859]

I'm experiencing an issue with the Android app where swiping too far back to the top causes the page to refresh. It just throws me off during intense situations when I'm trying to access targets and enemies for chaining :p Given that there's already a refresh button at the bottom, I was wondering if it might be possible to adjust or disable this swipe-to-refresh feature. If anyone has any insights or suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.