WhiteWolfX [2871084] good then you should first stop wasting your time on Hurry, you seem to answer a lot for Hurry, maybe that is why you both are Confused. I have seen the comment sections U guys posting on others, i know what u guys up to. your After effect file needs work. Send it to me i fix it for you for free. IF u haven't spend so much time talking, U might have done something creative like fixing your animation that ends suddenly. if you cant take a criticism why do this than. Now as u said leave your downvote and buzz off to hurry.
Migs: i am really sorry for all that. If people where just genuine and honest, it would work just fine, but this guys are here for something else, they are not interested in servise they are only here to bully. a lot of my friends have been hurt by them. If you are genuinely interested. I will gladly Help you for free. Its on the house. I Promise u that you wont be disappointed.