Im stuck in class E racing. From what I looked up on AI it says that all that is required to get to class D is 10 racing points. Well, I have 15 points and it doesn't seem to be switching over. Idk if I am doing something wrong or if its bugged.
Racing
Started by DerangedEvil [3655519] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
It's not racing points, but you current racing skill - it can be found at the top-left corner of the racing page. You only have 1.81 so far, so it's not enough to upgrade to class D.
It's not racing points, but you current racing skill - it can be found at the top-left corner of the racing page. You only have 1.81 so far, so it's not enough to upgrade to class D.
Class D requires 25 racing points earned, not 10. You can see what's needed on the Wiki page.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Race_Track#Classes
Thank you. I did read 25 in some places, but my AI was arguing with me like it could absolutely not be true. Looks like AI loses again and needs some work. Even tho it is so correct and soooooo spot on sometimes it amazes me. I forget that it's not always full proof even with how good it can be in a lot of situations. I am guessing that once people get around about 25 points is when they upgrade but its not the points its the racing skill. Thanks for the info GANG GANG!!