so after watching rust on yt i got back into it wondering if anyone would like to team up
RUST
Started by masterofshadows [2033123] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
PC or Console?
pc
I can't take the time to be destroyed in every single rust server. Not good at it
i'm on pc if you have a spot
I’ve just started playing recently! I’m interested if you’re still looking
does anyone here play from oce