Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Taser Ammo Issue

Started by Canis [3448376] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Canis [3448376]

Hi,

 

I have a problem buying Taser cartridge. I can not imput the number of ammo to buy. Only 0 can be input and then a red note appears. Image attached.  Can someone please check or help with the problem? Thanks.

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

Add: Please delete this message, it is not an issue anymore.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

As you have already figured out, you did not have any money on hand to purchase the ammo.

 

Thanks!

Canis [3448376]

That was the exact case. I'm a bit ashamed. I hope that someone having the same "issue" someday finds this thread before he posts his own.