Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

High level scamming

Started by rangersfc [1600886] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
rangersfc [1600886]

Since being at a level where I can use the advice-free and job scamming I have only been able to do it a couple of time now am over lvl 80 I can do romantic and investment scamming but wondering how it works how many time do I need to click them so I get them to come up 

 

Is it 1 chance I get it for every 10 emails u click 

Trappin [1957307]

You should get like 1 or 2 per click based on total email address you have. I’d probably recommend just not doing the 75 level ones until it’s a lot easier maybe buffed a bit. You make better money doing the lower ones and waist less nerve

Lantian [3029152]

For investment and romance scams, you will need about 250k+ email addresses for them to reliably come up.

 

You will only get a few of them a day, the more emails you have the more chance for them to come up.

 

As said above, they are tough and easy to fail, so focus on lower ones.

 

I found Advance fee and vacation to be the best ones to do usually.

 

Here is Emforus' guide on Scamming:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16418415&b=0&a=0

 

Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Scamming: An In-Depth Guide