I placed a bet on ipl match delhi capital vs chennai super king. I bet delhi capital to win, which they did. But i got the event that i lost that bet.
Kindly do the needful
Thanks
Started by Apo [1637653] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I placed a bet on ipl match delhi capital vs chennai super king. I bet delhi capital to win, which they did. But i got the event that i lost that bet.
Kindly do the needful
Thanks
Same. Wrong outcome in Torn bookies.
Event log: 13:45:06 - 05/04/25 You lost your $15,000,000 Delhi Capitals (2-Way Full event) bet on Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Capitals
I also lost my bet while Delhi did manage to win the match.
13:45:06 - 05/04/25 You lost your $5,000,000 (x2.00) bet in the Bookie on Delhi Capitals (2-Way Full event) bet on Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Capitals (Cricket)
You lost your $18,000,000 Delhi Capitals (2-Way Full event) bet on Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Capitals
Hello Apo,
Bets have been resettled based on the correct results.
Apologies for the inconvenience.