Haven't raced in a while. What's the best car for class B?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 2 likes ·
The Colina tanprice
The Colina tanprice
Colina Tamprice. I put a lot of upgrades on mine and I was regularly winning races. I've even won a couple of Class A races with the same car, and I continue to place top 3 every now & then to top up my racing points whilst I decide which A Class car to buy.
If you can’t afford the Colina Tanprice, the Volt MNG will get you through