Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Looking for help finishing simple script

Started by Swervelord [3637232] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Swervelord [3637232]

Hello!  I am working on a script written in javascript to work with the Tampermonkey extension. I have very limited knowledge when it comes to things like this, but I am working on it!

 

What I'd like to do:  I want to write a plugin script that will help me to identify stealthing muggers.This is done by finding someone you think is susceptible to a mug, usually a friend or someone playing Russian Roulette etc., pressing the attack button on their profile, but not starting the attack.  While sitting at the attack loader screen, you should be able to see if someone joins an attack.

 

I would like this script to push a desktop notification if someone joins the attack, and I would also like the script to log the players information in the console.  I have written something up, but before I test it, I was hoping for someone to take a look and see if I've done anything obviously wrong before I spend the energy and enlist a friend to help me test the script.

 

Here is my work in progress: https://pastebin.com/FrJYLhHX

 

Thank you in advance for your time and advice.  Also, if you would like to help me test this script when it is finished, please reach out :)