I have a company and it's at 100% efficiency with $250,000 advertising. I still have no customers. Do company positions matter? Do I need a receptionist?
Company question.
Started by Jokerbcm [2183036] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Check environment. Having a decent environment might help you.
Asking some of the top dozen or so property broker directors how they are so successful may yield tips and tricks. Even if half of them ignore your message and questions, some will respond probably and might be willing to help you.
Thank you for your answer. My environment is 98%. I'm thinking I should place one of my employees as a receptionist.
This is if my memory serves me correctly so excuse me if you've already done this....
Make sure you go into your stock and set prices for everything. I don't believe the Property Broker has stock to order, but rather you have to set pricing for "contracts" of sorts. If the fields are empty, you won't sell anything.
As for employees, get a receptionist if other companies have one. You can learn a lot about the various positions that are required by looking at other player's companies. So definitely play around with various positions. Some positions are money makers, others are just support positions.
Taking Talin's advice is a very wise idea. Ask others that are running successful companies of the same type. Some will completely ignore you, but there's always a few that might respond with some very very helpful tips.
With regard to the employee roster, just look at the top rated company and copy what they are doing.
I think the issue you are having is related to your pricing as noted previously.
With a networth of $69M, you don't have the recommended stock benefit blocks. That won't help but doesn't explain zero customers.
I got my PB not so long ago, and the biggest difference on my end was the stock blocks. I was on the verge of losing 10* before they kicked in and started to earn back some profits.
Hope that helps!
(not experienced or anything, trial and error + friends to help)
Not sure but I think you need at least one of each of the following
Property broker
Valuation specialist
Association broker
Receptionist will help