Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Retroactive Missions

Started by RabbitBrain [2765265] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
RabbitBrain [2765265]

It is SO annoying when I do a mission, then go to get paid, only to realize I didn't first accept the contract.
(Yes, I am dumb.)
Can Torn's gangsters at least consider that mission complete, and give the mission credits, even if we don't get paid?
Complex missions might be hard to make retroactive, but at least look at a player's last action!

Anyway, that's it.  Feel free to hate the idea, but I'd rather you liked it.  :-)

 

(Let me know if this has been suggested before, and I will graveyard.)

Lynaikitsu [1982847]

I like the idea, but I immediately see a problem. Either:

 

A) Missions with failure conditions would no longer have failure conditions since you can try them on repeat without "accepting"

B) Missions effectively get automatically accepted and you could fail them without even knowing. 

 

The fail conundrum applies to time as well- either time limits are now obsolete, or you can fail missions you wouldn't have normally accepted and take a bigger reputation hit for it.