Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rr game time

Started by Co-dy [3049709] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Co-dy [3049709]

Today when I was playing Russian Roulette I encountered a problem I haven't had before exactly. 

 I joined a game. Took my shot. Waited for the game to play and waited for the person to shoot. 

I refreshed to make sure it wasn't lag on my end because of the issue where if someone shoots too fast it will not show you it's your turn 

I also switched to trade to deposit money and went back to the screen in between game to make sure everything was up to date. 

 

 

 I will post logs. When playing rr you get 3 minutes to shoot. Any time over that should be a take action situation. And I did receive the take action prompt which I also have a screenshot of. 

 

 

Here is my game as follows. 

 

00:22:13 - 08/04/25 You joined a game of Russian Roulette against Ninjapirata with a bet amount of $453,000,000

 

00:22:22 - 08/04/25 You pointed the gun at your foot and pulled the trigger: CLICK

 

00:22:45 - 08/04/25 You added $2,000,000 to a trade 

 

00:25:24 - 08/04/25 Ninjapirata pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: CLICK

 

00:25:34 - 08/04/25 You pointed the gun at your foot and pulled the trigger: CLICK

 

00:25:37 - 08/04/25 Ninjapirata pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: CLICK

 

00:25:39 - 08/04/25 You pointed the gun at your foot and pulled the trigger: BANG

 

00:25:39 - 08/04/25 You lost the game of Russian Roulette against Ninjapirata losing the pot of $906,000,000 and going to the hospital for 0h 16m

 

 

I'm hoping due to the logs and evidence I've given that this can be resolved. Because I definitely won that game. It took him 3 min and 2 seconds to shoot. 

 

 

https://prnt.sc/UDzlbDhS9hrz

 

Thank you and have a nice day. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Three minutes does not grant you a win, it opens the option to "Take Action". There's still another 12 minutes that the player gets to return to the game in case you delay "Take Action". The player simply returned in the time you spent taking screenshot. You had a 2 seconds window to take action, but you were not fast enough to click the button and the player returned and took their turn. The logs do not prove anything, if anything it proves that the player returned in time, because if you did click "Take Action", it would have been logged in your opponent's activity logs. It was not logged.

 

Thanks!