im wondering if its possible to make (or buy if its already been made) a script that uses data from wars, i.e. after after-war reports, to then calculate a total payout based on how much you get from cashes. I did a simple Google Sheets calculation, but if there's a way I can spend less time on the manual part of payouts, that would be cool. if not I have a good but semi-manual system I use now. Thanks! .
faction payout script?
Started by Sirdodge [2520237] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
You can generate hyperlinks to add the money to each members faction balance
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=your#/tab=controls&option=give-to-user&giveMoneyTo=PLAYERID&money=MONEY
That'll definitely help thx!
Can use this for basic payouts: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16289725&b=0&a=0
Or this for more granular stuff: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16451603&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Torn UI - Gym gains, 1000+ targets, war calculator · War Payout Calculator - TC ArmaSync