Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rw weapon

Started by Seldon93 [3256025] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Seldon93 [3256025]

Hey I think I may have a bugged weapon I currently have milkor mgl with 12% finale a mate told me that 12% should be orange in colour I've messaged torn staff they've said it states in forums that 12% is ment to be orange so here's the link https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Weapon_Bonus#Range%20Breakdown%20[image: i.ibb.co]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Finale can have 12% roll in both Yellow and Orange category, it is basically a very high roll of Yellow bonus. There are rare cases of overlaps, these are deemed acceptable.

 

Thanks!