Looking for a wife
Wife needed
Started by NathanielRod [2960960] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
my wife left me
Networth
243,408
Keep looking. She ain't gonna be very purrty though.
Look here bud: Personals
I remember once posting in the newspaper - wife wanted.
Next day, I received a 1000+ replies... all said - you can have mine.
They never look for a husband 😮💨
Fr though half the wife's are prolly husbands anyway
It's 2025.. just take a husband.
Never forget, most people who use the internet are G.I.R.L.'s
G.uy
I.n
R.eal
L.ife
join the club
Some guys get all the luck ...
WiFi? I've got a wife I hate!
Graved - Check trade chat, the properties forum, or the personals section of the newspaper for a spouse.
Women aren't property smh