What is the average made off an arrest via detective agency in the era of crimes 2.0?
Current arrest values
Started by damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
This isn’t an average, but the top 10 from the most wanted lists I’ve gotten had warrants around 6-10m, and then the 10 other notable warrants were around 3-6m usually. This was before OC 2.0 came out so not sure if warrants are higher now.
When I wasn’t using the wanted lists to arrest, I’d usually find warrants that were around 300k-2m, although I got one that was as low as 123k before.
I've been arrested monthly ranged around 3m-5m
idk how it calculated.
Seems to be all over the chart, but around 2mil per arrest seems about average. paulG had me med down and he split with me, so getting big warrants must be pretty rare.