I'm new. I can't seem to join any races... I made a race stock class e if some people would join I would be greatful so I can get my first race done.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Join an official race, you will get points to upgrade your car
I found this out the hard way. Sat in a 100 lap race for my first. Gained next to nothing and came dead last. Since then a few clicks and I found the official races.. one thing I have been reading on is in regards to upgrades.
It seems that you should not upgrade your e class and save the points for the higher class cars. I don't know if this is true but in my head it makes sense.