Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC Spawning while traveling

Started by LouisCross [2881495] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
LouisCross [2881495]

Not a big issue at all, but was told I should file a bug report.

 

I was able to spawn an OC while flying.

 

Had my OC page open on mobile before taking off, and I thought it would just give me an error msg but instead I had this.

 

19:22:02 - 12/04/25 You used 4 scope spawning Natural Selection II's Honey Trap scenario (Advanced)

 

This was my flying log prior to spawning the OC, was still mid flight when i did it.

 

18:06:27 - 12/04/25 You boarded a 2h 32m private flight from South Africa to Torn


CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

We need a backend check to prevent this from happening. Passing along to Roman.

Thanks..!!