Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Critical Hits

Started by MexMan [3550793] on in Tutorials & Guides.

3 replies · 211 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
MexMan [3550793]

For critical hits, I used a hammer. I also attacked players that were around my level. That way they wouldn't lose all their life points with the first blow.

At the time, I was at leavel 13 and I was attacking level 11 and above.

 Critical hits is a thing of chance so the more hits you can land, the higher the chances of you landing a critical.

  • Use a hammer
  • Attack players below and around your level

This is what worked for me.

(Also my strength is at over 5000. That might have made a huge impact, maybe)