Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

He is Risen! - An Easter Challenge

Started by Crown_of_Thorns [3232880] on in Fun & Games.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Crown_of_Thorns [3232880]

I recently gave away all my stuff, planning to take a few months hiatus.

 

I felt the way I was playing was getting a bit stale.

 

Now I'm wondering if I can get back to my original network just on the goodwill of others by Easter Sunday.

 

All contributions to this will be posted below 👇🏾 

 

Happy Palm Sunday to you All!