Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help with problem with PI

Started by Soggygooner [3595133] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Soggygooner [3595133]

I rented out a private island however I cannot hire a pilot. I have no clue as to why. When I go to hire one a few dots appear at the top of my screen but when I go to fly I cannot use the aircraft. 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Probably the game lagging. Stuff like this happens sometimes, it almost always resolves itself in a minute. 

 

Try again.