So I don't really do crimes to much but I think it will be funny if I max out my nerve (32,767) then spam 1 crime.
Stacking Nerve
Started by HyperFox25 [3550538] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Its according to bogie too: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16109806&to=19522081 but please do keep using me as a source (except when im wrong)
About a third of those can't be spammed, even if you stack.
Shoplifting for the "Notorious" merit, if you don't have it yet.
max nerve is 2^15 minus 1 ... 32767 at least according to Flare [1] and the verbiage on cold sweat halloween bonus
[1] https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16386428&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=24509253
Mentions: Max nerve?
If you think that will be a worthwhile use of your time so be it, but it is super counterproductive and will get you significantly less crimes than just drinking beer and doing crimes as you get the nerve.
I mean if you want to be insanely inefficient and miss out on weeks of daily nerve generation... Go for it.
I picked graffiti, spray all the things!
Its according to bogie too:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16109806&to=19522081
but please do keep using me as a source (except when im wrong)
Mentions: Max Nerve
Just search the beach and out collect that one bottle cap collector.
Oh man, I'm glad that maximum refillable nerve bar detail is out of date.
Shoplifting - The merit for that is very difficult as you need to be notorious in ALL the locations. It becomes more difficult as your skills for that crime increases.
Even if using 5 nerve alcohol with 50% increase from faction it would still take you about half a year to max it out. Would require about 4,3k moonshines and would cost you about double your current networth.
I will ignore using weed since it would completely destroy your gym gains.
Using 4 nerve alcohol would cost about 1,6bil and would take you about 227 days.
Beer will take you 3,7 years to max out.
Just don't. You will likely go broke and leave this game quarter way through.
You wouldn't even be the first one to do that. If I remember correctly it was OraN who did it first few years ago, but he was already in much better position to do something like that than you.