I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Don't know if bug from previous crimes or medal for new crimes waiting to be released:
https://prnt.sc/zhz56wj6StNW
Considering no drug dealing crime type in stats, i assumed bug and published
Started by Garrincha [539752] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Don't know if bug from previous crimes or medal for new crimes waiting to be released:
https://prnt.sc/zhz56wj6StNW
Considering no drug dealing crime type in stats, i assumed bug and published
I am assuming you are referring to medal progress being shown for Crimes 1.0 medal, because your issue is not clear from the screenshot. The issue has been reported here and will be resolved in Awards page rebuild.
Thanks!
Mentions: Awards progress - fraud crimes bug