Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots machine

Started by Kakashii08 [3513113] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Kakashii08 [3513113]

Well I don't know if this was a bug or wat.... 2weeks back I played  slot machine an hit the Jackpot and the pot was around Billions but I only got 80mil... On Jackpot??? Is that even possible, I mean how did the payouts change???

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The slots jackpot is based on how many players have played slots since the last time the jackpot was hit. If multiple days pass since the last winner, the pot can go up in billions. Unluckily for you, the slots jackpot was hit literally a couple of hours before you hit the jackpot yourself, so your payout was small. There's no bug here.

 

Thanks!