Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First time Easter Egg hunter

Started by Redrum2001 [3683917] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 271 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Redrum2001 [3683917]

First time doing easter egg hunt, did some reading beforehand and I grabbed Egg Navigator plugin - I can't keep concentration on a single task for long so needed something to maintain a consistent approach. My assigned starting time slot opened a couple of hours ago, and I just managed to click through egg navigator to 170 pages and no eggs.

 

So my question is, is it better to leave this until toward the end of the event window? Once spawned do Easter eggs not expire until end of the event? If I managed to get through the 170 pages daily would that be the best approach? I saw elsewhere a thread where the spawning is random, but what sort of approach/tactic do you all use?

 

Sorry for all the n00bie questions, Thank you! 

Tosspott [3161231]

Not sure there's a best approach as such, but some people navigate through the pages once a day, others just once towards the end of the event. If you miss any eggs they carry over to next year waiting to be found.

 

If you literally just when through all the pages minutes after your start time, there probably wasn't enough time to have enough eggs spawn.

 

Another thing to note is they can spawn abroad, including the hunting page in SA, fortune teller page in China, rehab in Switzerland and Cauman Island bank

Redrum2001 [3683917]

I am not yet level 15, so cannot travel yet. It was a couple of hours after my start time, so perhaps I was still too early. I guess I will navigate through daily. Thank you for your guidance and time!

Lantian [3029152]

If any eggs spawn abroad for you, the you will be able to find them next year :)

 

Alternatively, try to level up quickly before event finishes, so you can check this year :)