Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction tag needed please

Started by BigCove [2938097] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
BigCove [2938097]

Good day all

 

I'm looking dor someone to design my faction tag image.. please be cheap guys (it's only one faction tag). Please pm me with details or comment right on this thread. Looking forward to hearing from yall

Frostymaw [3412060]

They're surprisingly hard to make, I normally make art for free for folks however I suck at making tags. 

 

If you need an artist suggestion I would recommend DJStone, his prices are affordable and you should be happy with the result.