Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg drop soup

Started by WalksWith3Legs [3380725] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
WalksWith3Legs [3380725]

I am so confused about the Easter Egg hunt thing. Cam somebody break it down to me in layman's terms please? Like how do I start? Where do I search? How do I search? 

 

Yeah, the title has nothing to do with my question but I figured it would catch your eye lol

Calligraphy [906363]

Navigate torns random pages, search the page for a mid sized egg (will randomly appear anywhere) click the egg to collect. Repeat. 

Of course there are scripts to make alerts, of navigation easier, go to the scripts forum for in depth reads.